Oriental inspired bra

Unlike yesterday,  I’ve engage my brain today.  I’ve made up the second bra kit and this one has been quite successful.  The difference is probably down to my approach.  Yesterday, I took a design and tried to make it fit the fabrics.  Today,  I did it the other way around.  Here is the process. Advertisements

A master bra pattern

The last few years I’ve been treating myself to a couple of bra kits and a lingerie pattern as a Christmas present to myself. Truth be told I’ve been a little slack in actually making them up. So this year, my Christmas present will be to actually make up the kits and try some new…

Red and black set : Merckwaerdigh BHST2

This is a bit of a catch-up post as I actually finished this before Valentines day.  But you know how it is.  You have good intentions of posting quickly but life has other plans.  The pattern that I’m trialling this time is Merckwaerdigh BHST2 view B.  I’ve had the pattern for ages, originally bought through…

Vogue 9128 and a strapless bra

This is my second version of Vogue 9128.   The first version I made was using a dark chocolate printed mesh with a little bit of bling (clearance fabric at $2/m).  It was just supposed to be a tester for the pattern but it turned out really well.  The peplum has just enough flare to gently…

Palm Print Lingerie Set – Mix5L version 2

My second version of the Mix5L bra is finished and I’m really happy with the look and fit of this one.  The main change was to reduce the width of the bridge by 2cm at the base and tapering to 1cm wide at the top.  I also used a stable woven lining which prevented the…